July 26, 2021 Rain Event
Below are a few images from the rain event that took place on Monday, July 26. The golf course recieed approximately 15M Gallons or 46 Acre Feet of water after just a few hours of rain.
Driving Range on 7.23.2021
- Area was flooded to remove water from Back 9 of South Course.
South Course #10 on 7.26.21
- This phot was take from green toward tees. Entire length of fairway flooded with rain water.
South Course #10 on 7.27.21
- Water remained about waist deep after a day of work.
South Course #3 on 7.26.21
- Image shows the amount of additional debris that enters the golf course when flooding occurs.
North Course #11 on 7.26.21
- Another example of the amount of debris that enters the golf course.